Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Beautiful Baby Girl


Here is Lexi's 8 year old picture. Isn't she gorgeous? I know- she doesn't look 8, does she? She is an all around kind of girl! She loves to ride motorcycles and she also loves to play dress up.

Lexi is in the 3rd grade at Elm Tree Elementary. She really enjoys school. Her teacher is fantastic! I must say- 3rd grade is HARD compared to the other grades. I hear that from here on, it only gets harder. Lexi is a great student, though. She was chosen this year to be an ambassador at her school. This means when new students come in, she befriends them, shows them the ropes, and helps them out. She is such a mother hen anyway, so this is the perfect job for her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful picture! Tell Lexi I miss her and love her!

The McCain House said...

Awh, so sweet.

Laura King said...

What happened to her curls?? She is beautiful and I can't believe she is 8 already! Miss you all.

Crystal_King said...

She is a very sweet girl and it's totally the perfect job for her. Betty tells me how helpful she is with Camden when she comes over and how she just loves to hold him and play with him! She's getting so big! Can you believe this, I met Lexi when she was 2 years old?!!! Seriously! I've been with Carl for 6 years already! I remember when her and Logan were itty bitty! Crazy huh?