Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Official

Well, I am officially re-enrolled at Harding. My first class starts on September 25th. The cool thing is that I will be taking this class with several people from church! I hope it will help calm my nerves. I'm still waiting for the complete audit on my transcripts. I'm a little bummed because it looks like I am going to have to take more classes than what I thought. I'm trying to take my mom's advise to take it all in small bites and not try to figure it ALL out right now. I am very much a "big picture" kind of gal, but I am trying to slow down. I need to realize that I don't HAVE to finish in 18 months or less, it's just what I want. I will not be a failure if it takes me longer. My bosses at work are SO supportive! That helps tremendously!

On another note, I hope to have our family picture posted soon. I am waiting to get them back from the photographer and then I will scan it and put it on the blog. I think it turned out really good this year. It's the first one we've had done since Lexi was five! We were definitely due for a new one!

Please keep our family in your prayers as I start school. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and SOOOO proud of you! This is going to be fun, you just watch. Love you!

Crystal_King said...

That's great! What a wonderful feeling knowing that you will be accomplishing so much! You can do it!!! The more support you receive from family and friends the better you stay focused! That's what really helped me. I can't wait to see the new family picture! We need a first family picture taken too!