Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's almost over!

Well, this week will be my last class for Business Leadership. I have really enjoyed this class. I think I'm going to pull an A!!! A little drama...I was working on my last Powerpoint presentation and all of a sudden my screen goes black! I'm thinking-Oh crap! What now? Well, I shut it off and restarted it...NOTHING!!! I called my friend Brian. He said to bring it over. He dumped everything on his hard drive so that I didn't lose anything. After church today, I had to go shopping for a new computer. It's not exactly what I wanted to do, but I didn't have a choice! My sweet brother-in-law, Andy, went with me and then came over and took everything off my old computer and put it on my new one. I worked really hard and got my presentation done. Now, I just have to write a 5 page paper. (Ha!...just!!!)

P.E.- It still cracks me up that I am 33 years old and have to take a PE class! I am going to World's Gym 3 times a week and have to fill out a card on what I did and have someone sign it. I AM SOOOO SORE!!! I was doing so good working out at the beginning of the year with my mom and then when I started my job at Wal-Mart, I got out of the habit. I wish I wouldn't have stopped. I am paying for it now! :)

Last thing tonight... Please pray for my friend Shannon and her husband, Michael. They have tried for years to have a baby and they are in the process of adopting a precious little girl! It sounds like she could come anytime! They have faced so much heartache over the past few years. It's such an answer to pray that this baby is almost here. Please pray for peace, a healthy baby and birth mother, and joy for them that they have never imagined.

God bless you all and have a great week! I'll let you know my final grade after next weekend!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks girl--you are too sweet. We go on Friday to sign the adopton paperwork with Myra. Thats one task I'll be so glad to get out of the way. Love ya!