Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 more weeks!!

I can't believe I only have two weeks left of my first class. I have managed to keep an A in the class. I did my first presentation last week and of course, my jump drive decided not to work! Man, that threw me for a loop! I made it through though and got a 49 out of 50 on it! Two more presentations and a 5 page paper to write. Next 6 weeks I am doing an on-line class. I also start my Kinesiology class at NWACC. I know, can you believe it- P.E! It only lasts 8 weeks. I'm pretty nervous about the on-line class. I've never done one before. I just keep thinking-I can do anything for 6 weeks.

Work is going pretty well. I am actually hoping to get a promotion. I have applied for 2 other positions in our department, so say a prayer for me. I really love working in the Ethics office. I work with a lot of really great people!

Lexi has been on break. She loves this part of year-round school! She's stayed with my parents, Dustin's parents, and even went to work with Dustin. She goes back on Monday the 27th. Have I mentioned how grateful I am to have family around? What a Godsend!

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

That's great!!! I knew you could do so great on your presentation! Just think, the more practice you get, the better you'll do! Keep up the awesome work!

By the way, as to your post on my blog, we're definitely going to take you up on keeping Camden one night!! Have fun with Ethan!

Unknown said...

Hey Joanna! Love your blog! I'm putting you on my blog list!