Thursday, December 11, 2008

It is finished!

As of this evening, I have finished my class on Operations and Productions Management. I can't tell you all how excited I am to be finished!! I should end up with a decent B. I'm am SO relieved!

Now I have almost an entire month off before I start a very hectic semester. I will be in class 3 nights a week starting in January. If y'all know any good people who clean houses- I would love to hear from you! Between work and school next semester, I'm not sure I will have time to sleep, much less clean my house. Ha! Seriously, if you know of anyone, let me know.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Laura King said...

I'm so proud of you Jo!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Enjoy your break!

The McCain House said...

Yeah...I told you you'd do it! Congrats girl. Take some time and breathe!